My name is Carlos; I am a 24 year old third year law student. I caught the travel bug when I was 20 years old and sailed around the world on the MV Explorer from Jan. 2008 to May 2008. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I learned a lot about myself along the journey, I don't know if I would have the passion for travel I do now if it was not for that experience. Ever since I can’t get enough, going so many places I would've never even dreamed just a few years ago when I was complacently trapped in my American bubble. In what is presumably my last summer of freedom before I become imprisoned by corporate America, I am embarking on a journey through South America. Mostly to become fluent in a language I should’ve been taught a long time ago as a child being half Puerto Rican, but also to see, learn, explore and grow in a way only possible through travel.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hooters Heaven Where The Angels Live


                  Besides my one stop to McDonalds I have stayed away from American chain restaurants but when one is craving wings, beer and the girls working at the Parque Lleras Hooters are the actual girls from the Calender/Posters around the restaurant you go to Hooters.  Its not like the American ones where the girls on the posters are hired models, the girls that were working were the girls in the promo ads and they didn’t look all airbrushed up.  I should’ve taken pictures but it was only 12pm and no one else was and I didn’t feel like being creepy that early in the afternoon ahhaha.  So people will just have to go here if they want to see the gloriousness, or as Matt says Angels everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment