My name is Carlos; I am a 24 year old third year law student. I caught the travel bug when I was 20 years old and sailed around the world on the MV Explorer from Jan. 2008 to May 2008. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I learned a lot about myself along the journey, I don't know if I would have the passion for travel I do now if it was not for that experience. Ever since I can’t get enough, going so many places I would've never even dreamed just a few years ago when I was complacently trapped in my American bubble. In what is presumably my last summer of freedom before I become imprisoned by corporate America, I am embarking on a journey through South America. Mostly to become fluent in a language I should’ve been taught a long time ago as a child being half Puerto Rican, but also to see, learn, explore and grow in a way only possible through travel.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cafe Del Mar

Café del Mar is an open-air bar located on the historic walls of the old city of Cartagena.   Located directly in front of the Caribbean Sea, providing for breathtaking sunsets and views of the picturesque Bocagrande.  The drinks are way overpriced here but the atmosphere is awesome.  Basically if visiting Café Del Mar just come for one or two drinks during sunset and leave, that’s what I did.  Drinks are 3xs the price of anywhere else in the city and I’m on a budget.  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment