My name is Carlos; I am a 24 year old third year law student. I caught the travel bug when I was 20 years old and sailed around the world on the MV Explorer from Jan. 2008 to May 2008. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I learned a lot about myself along the journey, I don't know if I would have the passion for travel I do now if it was not for that experience. Ever since I can’t get enough, going so many places I would've never even dreamed just a few years ago when I was complacently trapped in my American bubble. In what is presumably my last summer of freedom before I become imprisoned by corporate America, I am embarking on a journey through South America. Mostly to become fluent in a language I should’ve been taught a long time ago as a child being half Puerto Rican, but also to see, learn, explore and grow in a way only possible through travel.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Buquebus


      The travel agent lady charged me for luxury class without even telling me.  I guess it was worth it, they gave you a very nice reclining seat, free wifi, unlimited champagne, and flat screens everywhere and only about 100 people were allowed in there.  The regular class ferry had like 600 people walking around loudly sitting on the floor so it was cool not to have to deal with that.  It was a little over an hour boat ride to Buenos Aires.

No comments:

Post a Comment