My name is Carlos; I am a 24 year old third year law student. I caught the travel bug when I was 20 years old and sailed around the world on the MV Explorer from Jan. 2008 to May 2008. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I learned a lot about myself along the journey, I don't know if I would have the passion for travel I do now if it was not for that experience. Ever since I can’t get enough, going so many places I would've never even dreamed just a few years ago when I was complacently trapped in my American bubble. In what is presumably my last summer of freedom before I become imprisoned by corporate America, I am embarking on a journey through South America. Mostly to become fluent in a language I should’ve been taught a long time ago as a child being half Puerto Rican, but also to see, learn, explore and grow in a way only possible through travel.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NOM NOM FOOD SO BOMB!


$5 came with salad above
None of these meals are over $5, most being in $3 range.   Is this real life?  I wish food were this cheap in the US, but I'm sure if it was it would be less than 35% meat like Taco Bell.
$3.50

$2.00
Simpsons?
3$
National Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment